How to Register Indian Marriage in Dubai ?
Most of the Indian expatriates in U.A.E lives good part of their life in this country. The living harmony and the equilibrium keeps us here.Many parents were so happy as they can educate their children in an multinational class rooms and mould their career here.But when it come big things like ” How to register Indian marriage in U.A.E” or “How to secure their children with Indian Marriage Act“, most of them are confused
There are few moments, which we need to plan properly. We mean it . We need to meet the formality to register it properly . Many of us are unaware about the formalities.The Indian consulate is at their best to support us. Please make sure you are aware of it. As an event planner we had to answer our clients many times on
- Formalities of Indian marriage registration U.A.E.
- How to register marriage in Dubai ?
- Documents that are mandatory to register Indian Marriage in Dubai ?
Documents Required to Register Indian Marriage in U.A.E
- Notice for intended marriage (4 copies) (Form-1) download
- Declaration (by prospective bride and bridegroom in duplicate by each) (Form-11). download
- Sworn Affidavit (by prospective bride and bridegroom in duplicate by each). download
- four (4) -Identical passport size recent photographs (by each).
- At least one of the parties must have residence visa of UAE.
- If one of the parties is other than Indian , No Objection Certificate /Affidavit (in respect of individual regarding his/her marital status and willingness to marry an Indian) from the concerned Embassy.
- Three witnesses (holding residence visa of UAE) with their original valid passports.
- All the five persons are required to appear before Marriage Officer for signatures with their original passport and a photocopy both at the time of submission of form and at the time of solemnization of the Marriage (photocopy required only at the time of submission of form).
- After submission of form, Newspaper advertisement is to be given by the individuals in local English Newspaper as well as English Newspaper in the place of permanent residence indicated in the Passport in India/concerned Country. Text of advertisement is as follows.
Mr. __________________________________ holder of Indian passport No._______________________ and Miss __________________________________ holder of Indian passport No. ________________________ intend getting married at Abu Dhabi under the Foreign Marriage Act. Objections, if any,may be conveyed to the Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi within 30 Days.